WAF Free Quality Inbound Links
All SEO specialists will agree upon this: quality inbound links help getting high rankings on popular search engines.
Basically, you can get links to your website:
– on reciprocal basis – swapping links with somehow-related-to-yours websites;
– by paying for links = getting listed in directories in exchange of a fee;
– by offering good content on your pages – specialists will reffer to your site in forums, blogs etc.;
– by offering for free good content to others in exchange for a link pointing to your website.
Let’s talk about the last one and you will decide if you will use it in your SEO and promotion strategy. So here’s a short “7 steps how-to” guide about w.a.f. free quality links ( writing articles for free quality inbound links):
Step 1: Carefully choose the theme of your article
First of all, it should be within your area of expertise. You must be able to provide interesting and useful information regarding the topic you choose. Then, you want to attract visitors which are interested in the theme / content / product / services you post on your web pages. Therefore you should write about a topic that matches your website’s subject.
Step 2: “Give birth” to a good title
I said “give birth” becase I want to give emphasis to originality. There are a lot of articles on the web which sound alike: “The 10 commandements of …”, “A step-by-step guide to …” etc. Make all the research you want, but come up with something new! At least 80% of the web surfers will spend as much as 30 seconds or less on a web site (not on a web page!) The title of your article will show first and must make them curious and willing to spend more time to find out what’s “behind” the title. Make it concise, explicit and interesting.
Step 3: Plan and follow a coherent structure
Design a clear structure of the article, follow it and build your article around this “backbone”. Basically, your should get your readers in the mood first, then feed them the information and “hit” them in the end with your smart conclusions.
Step 4: Nicely wrap-up your article
Regardless the relevant information you share, you must make it a “sweet candy” in order to make sure that the reader goes through the entire article. Keep it to 600 – 800 words. Use short sentences. Keep it simple and suggestive. Share quality information. Place a joke here and there.
A piece of advice here: make it a SEO – wise article. Include the keywords that you target for your website (read the conclusions below to find out why).
Step 5: Compose your “author’s box”
Your name and/or alias, a few words about your expertise/background, the URL of your website, maybe an e-mail address. Some of your publishers will ask for this author box and it is better to have it ready. Again, make it concise and suggestive.
Step 6: Check up your inbound-link-generating article
Check the spelling and grammar of your article. Make sure it makes sense for readers – give it to other people (friends) and ask for their input. Modify it if necessary and then check it again.
Step 7: Be prepared!
If you are editing the article using an advanced text editor, the article looks great. But you will publish it on the web, not print it on paper! Create a plain text version of the article in a basic text editor, without using “bold”, “italic”, “bullets” etc. This is the format you will use for submission in most of the cases.
Your article is now ready to be published on the web. Where? Well, this is another topic and it is at least one other article of mine (about where to submit your articles) you should read.
Quality-inbound-links-generating article: conclusions.
Writing an article and getting it published on the web is a good SEO and promotion strategy because:
– you get free inbound links: “votes” for search engines and targeted traffic without paying any fees
– you get inbound links without having to link back to other sites (search engines appreciate this)
– you get a link to your website in a page with relevant content (a very important SEO technique)
– beside the sites you directly submit your article to, other sites / newsletters may use your article and therefore link to your site (further reading about “the other side” of newsletters in my articles on this site);
– you promote your name along with your website and you increase your web visibility as a specialist in a particular field.
So, writing articles for (w.a.f) free quality inbound links is a SEO / web promotion strategy which worths consider in web marketing. Read more on www.ewolwe.com to find out more and good luck to you all!